We are Running The Country to promote a healthy food supply, plant-based diets, and active lifestyles.
David wants to become the youngest person to complete a trans-America run. If Brett can keep up with David, they will become the first father and son team to complete this run. Kris and Olivia will crew for them.
We will be on the road for about eight months, which will present us with numerous media opportunities. We will actively seek out the media to highlight about our run and mission.
In addition, Brett will publish two books before the run starts, which will provide further media opportunities. These books are:
1. Sexy Body Sexy You: Discover The Secrets to Weight Loss, Life, Love & Loot
2. We’re Monsanto: Feeding The World, Lie After Lie.
Both the run and the books will provide strong media hooks. In addition we will make numerous public presentations and speak at book signings.
Sitka Conservation Society (sitkawild.org) is our non-profit partner. SCS exists to protect the natural environment of the Tongass National Forest. All Running The Country donations are tax deductible.
We are actively partnering with corporations whose products and practices are consistent with our run and mission.
Partner benefits may include the following based on partnership levels:
• Wearing your clothing and/or gear while running and while speaking with the media
• Your company logo positioned on our R.V. (eight months on the road!)
• Banner ads on our Running The Country web site
• Your logo and link featured on the Running The Country sponsor page
• Special blogs featuring your product information and links
• Verbal recognition at speaking engagements
• Sharing your promotional literature at speaking engagements and with the media
• Acknowledgement in one or both of Brett’s hard copy books
• Acknowledgement and links in one or both of Brett’s digital books
• Acknowledgement in the books and products we develop from this run
• Distributing your products and promotional material to Indiegogo campaign contributors
• Using our images and statements for your product endorsement.
Of course, we will be happy to discuss additional partnership opportunities as you see fit.
We gratefully accept cash donations. We will also consider donations of products and services that enhance our run and support our mission.
All cash donations are tax deductible.
If you think our run and mission might be right for you, then call or email us!
We look forward to working with you as we create an epic partnership experience!
To your health and prosperity!
Brett & Kris Wilcox